Service Dog Training Application
To Submit your Application:
- There is a $50 non-refundable Application Processing fee that must be paid at the time of scheduling. All information must be filled out truthfully and completely.
- Rescheduling will be allowed at no extra charge if made 24 hours before your appointment. If you reschedule you appointment with less than 24 hours notice there may be additional fees to reschedule.
- Documents Required for application processing are: DD214 (Veterans), and Medical Recommendation.
- Classes are mostly held in Colorado Springs, beginning at Guardian Service Dogs’ training facility and then gradually transitioning in to more advanced public environments.
- There will be a home inspection to ensure adequate housing, safety and care of the Service Dog
- **With out a current, valid medical recommendation you do not qualify for our program.
Guardian Service Dogs offers quality training that meets or exceeds all Laws and regulations in accordance with the A.D.A and Guardian Service Dogs Minimum Standards for Service Dog Certification.